Saturday, October 21, 2006

A B C's of Kinky Sex

A song I haven't been able to hear enough of and wanted to share. Maybe I will come up with my own version soon. Until then, lust.

ABCDEFG
HIJKLMNOP
QRS
TUV
WX
Y and Z
Oh how happy you will be once I teach you my ABC

A is for asphyxiation you won't catch your breath
B is for the blindfold that keeps you dark as death
C is for your cockroach that I squash beneath my shoe,
while I watch you wiggle and laugh at you (ha ha)
D is for my dildo that you will learn to blow
E is for your enema, I control the flow
F is for my flogger, I whip you so violent
G is for the gag in place to keep your screaming silent
H is for humiliation that you must bear
I will imobilize you in my sexual lair
J is for your jizzy, jerking tendency
K for kisses
L for love, and licks you offer me
M is for the manacles imprisoned in your feet
N is for your nelly little nimby so sweet
O is for the O-rings holding you in place
P is for the persperation dripping down your face
Q is for the quirk I use to whip your eager ass
R is for restraints to make the magic last
S is for sweet suffering that only you will know
T is for the torment that keeps you on the go
U is for unbridaled lust that only I control,
as I claim for my own your body, mind and soul
V is for the vicious urge to struggle in vain,
while I tease and tantalize you and eroticise your pain
W is where the wily woman walks
X is for excruciating X rated talk
Y is your the yo yo I yank upon your string,
watch you yell and holler with all the pleasure that it brings
Z is for the zestfulness with which you will submit,

Now I've taught you every letter so remember all of it!

Twinkle twinkle little slut, now I spank your naughty butt
Once I've warmed it you will cry, and I'll wipe your teary eye
Don't forget the lessons learned or your rumpsticks will be burned.

A-B-C you and me
K-I-N-K spells S-E-X
ABC's of S-E-X
F-U-N spells K-I-N-K

Ba ba black sheep in my school,
you'll be shorn of all your wool,
a lesson in submission another in pain,
after graduation things will never be the same.
You'll become my grumbling fool,
drowning in a puddle of your own drool.

A-B-C you and me
ABCDEFG
HIJKLMNOP
QRS
TUV
WX
Y and Z
Oh how happy I will be, once I teach you the kinky ABC
A-B-C you and me
A-B-C you and me
A-B-C

-Lords of Acid

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love the Lords of Acid.

my kinda deviant!

*bite*

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

great!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home