Tuesday, September 19, 2006

For G

I sit here with my cock; hard and wanting, balls boiling with desire and cum. My desire for you and your sex. Wanting to please, wanting to fill a part of the desire that runs so deep in you.

I barely know you yet I want to enter your world and please you.

To make you wet to the point where you are beside yourself, as much as I want to touch myself right now, but won't until I am done with this. I don't want you to touch yourself while reading it.

Imaging your hand gripping my cock, using it to pull me across the room. You push me on the bed. Your touch makes me even harder. You run your nails down my neck and across my chest. I can feel the sharp edge as they graze across my body.

You sit across from me in a chair rubbing yourself through your panties. Legs only spread enough so your hand has access and I have no view. I can smell you, your sex fills my nose. Pinching your nipples, rolling them until they are as hard as pebbles. Pulling, tugging at them. I slowly stroke myself watching you, my balls aching for relief. I am hypnotized by the movement of your body.

"Stop" is the only word you hiss at me.

You slowly open your legs. The front of your panties look like you peed them - soaked with your sex. I can see your hand moving under the material. As I sit open mouthed, you give me a wicked smile. You know what I desire, you know what I can give. You pull them aside so I can see you gently playing with yourself. You know the power you have and use it for to fill your desire. You pull them down and toss them to me.

"Smell them"

I put them to my nose. The smell is heaven - a sticky, heavy musky smell, and makes my dick twitch. I want you even more now. I stick my tongue out to taste you on them. My head goes dizzy. I hold them under my nose only wanting to breath in, wanting you in me. I open my eyes and look back at you, watching you.

You have your legs spread wide, I have an unfettered view of your beautiful, perfect pussy. That perfect patch of bush, your folds of flesh that is your pussy. Running your finger up and down your soaked slit, it glides with ease. It is so swollen and red, red with the fire of your wants.

"This is what you want isn't it?" you ask me - sliding a finger into your cunt. Then two, slowly fucking yourself.

"As much as you want this" I stroke my cock towards you.

"I don't want that" you try and tell me but your pussy and eyes reveil your truth. Your eyes burn with a want I have only seen one other time in my life.

I crawl towards you, your sex smelling stronger and stronger. I want to crawl up inside you and be covered with you. I get between your legs, biting on your thighs, your flesh gives to my teeth. Your fingers have your lips spread and a finger rubbing your solid clit. I try and move closer to taste it. With your other hand you hold back my hand. Allowing me to see and smell but not taste. You tease me even more by sliding two fingers all the way in, rotating them. Pulling them out I can see them glisten with you. You hold one under my nose and push the other into my mouth, rotating it. My tongue washes your finger wanting more. My cock is ready to explode on its own with my lust for you right now.

"On the bed fuck toy" you growl in my ear.

I get up and lay down. You hoover over me, holding my cock, but not moving it. Only adding to its pain right now not adding to its relief but making my desire burn even hotter. You slide your hand up as you let go. Dropping forward you pin my arms at my shoulders with your knees. Once again, your pussy is just out of reach. Your nails come up my sides, digging in more and more; once you reach my nipples, they are as hard as I am right now. You tug at them, wanting to rip them off of me. You lower yourself on my face, sliding back and forth, my tongue lapping up everything I can, my face becoming slick with you. You grind your hips on my face, my tongue finding its way up into you. You grab handfuls of my hair and pull me into you. I look up and see your head thrown back, eyes closed and teeth grinding. You grunt when you release your grip. That lustful grunt that you have cum, but not as hard as you want to, not as deep yet.

I can take it no longer. I want to take you. I catch you off gaurd and push you off of me. I kneel before you inbetween your legs looking at the object of my desire. Staring into your eyes and into your mind. Without warning I thrust into you, I grab your knees and press them back towards you shoulders. Each thrust has purpose, each one with power. I pick up the rythmn, pounding that perfect pussy. Trying to fill that void where your desires rests.

I can hear you cum again. I am so close. The next thing I know you twist around and push me out of you.

You lie there gasping for breath. Get up and start to walk away. I sit there so close, balls aching, causing physical pain.

"Keep the panties you offer"

Of course I will be have a look of, look of I can't even describe it. You have a wicked look, you got what you wanted. A smile that is sheer evil at this point. You know your power.

"Next time it will be your turn to cum, I promise" with a wink you walk into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home